The Who Mailing List Digest, V14, #148

Chris Frate cfrate at roadrunner.com
Fri Dec 7 17:27:25 CST 2007

Don't forget Phil Collins was not in the original; Genesis lineup either.
Another case of someone, like Peart, being so closely identified with a band
that it just seems like they were always there.

-Chris in Cleveland

P.S. For the record, I'd like Zak, Pino and Rabbit to be on any new record,
but I'd still be happier if they replaced Pino.