The Who Mailing List Digest, V14, #148

JOELTLE515 at aol.com JOELTLE515 at aol.com
Thu Dec 6 23:41:38 CST 2007

In a message dated 12/7/2007 12:34:49 AM Eastern Standard Time,
Lowgens02 at aol.com writes:

> How many bands from the 60's and 70's can we name that are still
> completely intact with their original lineup? Rush is another one.

eh. rush don't count. ; )    black sabbath? they don't tour much, but all the
original members are still alive aren't they? they either tour with ozzy or
dio.    genesis is another, although I don't think the ORIGINAL lineup will get
back together anytime soon unfortunately.