The Who Mailing List Digest, V14, #148

Lowgens02 at aol.com Lowgens02 at aol.com
Thu Dec 6 23:21:25 CST 2007

<I'm still bumming about the "I'm going to play it all myself"  comment.>

I think I actually prefer Pete to record everything on the  album (except for
Roger's vocals of course).
I believe that if its going to  be a "Who" Album, then Who members must
record the music.
I personally don't  see Pino, Simon, Rabbit, nor Zack as "Who" members and
therefore prefer Pete to  play the whole album. Although I have to say that the
people mentioned above are  certainly the best people to fill in for John,
Keith, and whatever else not, and  I also appreciate and thank them for playing
with Pete and Roger.

Pato
P.S.     (Think of "Who Came First") I'll most  certainly enjoy something
similar!! Because lets face it, The Who does not exist  anymore. It's now Roger +
Pete, and Endless Wire reflects that. You can't expect  them to make
something similar to their legendary albums, but I'm sure I'll  enjoy whatever they
come out with, if they do at all.