daltrey "shocked by beatles' sanity"

JOELTLE515 at aol.com JOELTLE515 at aol.com
Wed Dec 5 18:02:01 CST 2007

a blurb from pr-inside.com:

THE WHO rocker ROGER DALTREY is shocked the BEATLES didn't "go mad" at the
height of their fame in the 1960s.
The star concedes although his band's level of fame never matched that of the
infamous four-piece, he sympathises with the incessant attention bestowed
upon the group.
He says, "I can't imagine what their life must have been like. It must have
been a nightmare.
"I can see why people go completely mad in this business. They couldn't go
out. We had a few years of screaming girls, but that was it."