Tarantino Film Contains Jab Against Who

JOELTLE515 at aol.com JOELTLE515 at aol.com
Wed Dec 5 11:10:12 CST 2007

In a message dated 12/5/2007 5:16:30 AM Eastern Standard Time,
mobailey at ntlworld.com writes:

> But then many listers counteracted by argument
> by saying that QT had recently said he DOES dig the Who - citing "Bellboy"
> being used in the film Four Rooms.

it was a reference to the film "quadrophenia", when someone in the room was
shouting, "bellboy! bellboy!" and tarantino's character laughs and says, "don't
mind him. 'quadrophenia' reference".  bit underrated that movie, I think.
because it wasn't "pulp fiction", I guess it was slagged off. I'm more a
"reservoir dogs" guy myself anyway.