The 'Amazing Journey' Project (PRNewswire)

Bruce bkawak at chartertn.net
Fri Aug 31 00:42:18 CDT 2007

> http://www.prnewswire.com/cgi-bin/stories.pl?ACCT=104&STORY=/www/story/08-30-2007/0004654158&EDATE=
>
> No mention at all of Leeds, Kilburn or the Colliseum????
>
> Jim M

The third disc that was suppose to include the Coliseum and Kilburn is gone.
I assume bits and pieces of these will be included elsewhere.  My
understanding is they could not find all of the films for these two shows.
Leeds is more disturbing, even if only a little footage was used you'd think
they would hype it up. Leeds resonates with the most casual of rock music
fans.

Bruce