FW: It's Not Enough Charted / How many songs did they really make?

Martin Bailey mbailey at netsolcq.com
Wed Aug 29 03:41:01 CDT 2007

Matt said:

> There's a link at the bottom for a great Who recording information site.
> Check it out.

> _http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Who_discography_
> (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Who_discography)
>
> Matt

Thanks for this.

(The actual link Matt is referring to is:

 http://www.geocities.com/SunsetStrip/Club/6041/Recordings/Intro.htm  )

This page has answered a question of mine that I've been wondering about for
many years: how many songs did The Who actually record?

If this page is right, then my guess was quite close ( I had guessed around
200 - the site lists 224.)  But this site is quite out of date - there's
nothing from Endless Wire / ORW / RGLB.

-MB

All currently agreed CQ Systems Ltd Terms & Conditions and product and service Warranties are implicitly assumed with this Email.

NetSolCQ (CQ Systems Ltd trading as NetSolCQ). Registered Office Address: Planet House, North Heath Lane, Horsham RH12 5QE West Sussex England. Registered in England No 1998080. VAT:826611533