Quiet in Who Nation?

Scott Schrade schrade at akrobiz.com
Thu Aug 23 19:08:28 CDT 2007

> A recommendation...
> My wife turned me onto a "b-sides" cd from one of my favorite bands,
> Cake.
> It's only available through their web site.

My recommendation:  A DVD documentary called "The Mayor of Sunset
Strip."  Without question, one of the most entertaining & poignant docu-
mentaries I've ever seen.

It's about Rodney Bingenheimer.  Google him.

There's a quick a quick shot of Pete plus a brief mention of Moon.  An
absolutely unforgettable viewing experience.

> And Schrade, do your dishes every once in a while, will ya?

Again?!  You guys are messy!

- SCHRADE in Akron