Cry If You Want

LENONO68 at aol.com LENONO68 at aol.com
Tue Aug 14 23:05:39 CDT 2007

Thanks for this link. Great clips. I had never heard of that site  before.

Matt

In a message dated 8/1/2007 7:06:38 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
thewho-request at igtc.com writes:

Subject:  Cry If You Want

Pretty cool version from  Leeds Wireless '06.  Full song...slower than the
original with a very  different treatment on the drums.

http://www.dailymotion.com/Natters515/video/x1ha16_the-who-cry-if-you-want-lee
ds-2006_music/5

If  you're a longliverock member, I've been getting these from a terrific
thread  in their formus where people are posting all kinds of clips from the
tour.
http://www.longliverock.org/downloads/forums.php?action=viewtopic&topicid=348&
page=last#15141
If  you're not a member, what are you waiting for?!?!!

Jim  M