Cleveland performance of "Tommy"

Chris Frate cfrate at roadrunner.com
Sat Aug 11 13:36:29 CDT 2007

Hi Who Fans:

I have been on the Who Mailing List for many years now, so I just wanted to
let everyone know that my band , "Center for Rock Research" is performing
the entire "Tommy" in the Cleveland, OH area this September 1st. We are also
doing a sampling of Quad songs. It should be a lot of fun if you live
anywhere near Cleveland (Scott Schrade, this means you!). The tickets are $6
each, and all the proceeds go to the Parma Animal Shelter. If you think you
might be interested, please visit our website,
www.centerforrockresearch.com. You can buy tickets (if you don't have
Paypal, e-mail and we'll send them or leave them in Will Call), watch a
(hopefully) humorous video, and listen to a short low-quality sample of the
band.

Thanks,
Chris Frate

P.S. Our bass player currently tours with Herman's Hermits, and is
absolutely amazing. If you get a chance, you've got to hear him play "Real
Me".