new Japanese Who CDs

Biggsk at aol.com Biggsk at aol.com
Sat Aug 11 11:39:57 CDT 2007

Hello,

The new Japanese only 24 bit remastered Who CDs with the limited mini-LP
covers are in for those that ordered them (thanks very much!).

As I hoped, the covers for "My Generation" and "Sell Out" are the very rare
Japanese only LP covers from the 1960s!  These album covers were unique to
Japan and I have never even seen the pictures anywhere else (same for most of
their 45 sleeves from Japan).  If you would like to see them please refer  to
Fang's Who website.

If you are interested in a set of the 5 new CD reissues please email me at
_BiggsCVC at aol.com_ (mailto:BiggsCVC at aol.com)

Thanks,

Greg Biggs
CVC Collectables