Jimbo

Martin Bailey mbailey at netsolcq.com
Tue Aug 7 03:00:11 CDT 2007

Scott Schrade said:

> Well, I just received my highly-anticipated copy of THE DOORS
> LIVE IN BOSTON 1970 &....well....frankly....it's terrible.  Jim
> Morrison is drunk off his ass (more so than usual) & ruins both
> shows.  Very, very, very disappointing.

Thanks for letting me know.  I nearly bought that CD - that was a close one.

So instead, I've ordered the new Elvis "Viva Las Vegas - Live in 69".  I've never even had an Elvis CD before.  But I love his live versions of Suspicious Minds, In the Ghetto, etc.  Don't tell me that Elvis was drunk for this performance too!

-MB

All currently agreed CQ Systems Ltd Terms & Conditions and product and service Warranties are implicitly assumed with this Email.

NetSolCQ (CQ Systems Ltd trading as NetSolCQ). Registered Office Address: Planet House, North Heath Lane, Horsham RH12 5QE West Sussex England. Registered in England No 1998080. VAT:826611533