The Method

THEGAZZAS at aol.com THEGAZZAS at aol.com
Sat Apr 28 16:43:04 CDT 2007

Hey Campers,

Just composed a piece of music from The Method software tonight. It was my
second sitting. The first sitting was much more of an up beat mood (as I was
upbeat too at the time of the sitting) and more of a melody to my sound. It
sounded very classical with piano as the prominent instrument.  The picture  I
used in the profile was a picture of The Ox. The piece I did tonight was very
horror film sounding as I tried to keep a 2/4 beat throughout the profiling
process.  We attended the press conference on the 25th and our review will  be
posted in the next day or two.
Love to all,
Melissa