Roger on The Last Detective

Brian Cady brianinatlanta2001 at yahoo.com
Wed Apr 25 06:34:39 CDT 2007

>From Manchester Evening News:
http://tinyurl.com/ysuvoq

PETER Davison wasn't sure what to expect when his actress daughter Georgia Moffett was cast alongside him for the first time in his latest TV appearance.

The father and daughter starred in recent sitcom Fear, Stress And Anger, but before that they filmed upcoming drama The Last Detective (ITV1, May 3)...

...This series also sees guest appearances from a number of stars including Russ Abbott, Josie Lawrence, Norman Pace, Celia Imrie, Leslie Phillips and Who singer Roger Daltrey.

"There wasn't necessarily anyone I enjoyed working with more than anyone else," Peter says. "Leslie Phillips was great and Josie Lawrence turns up as a dominatrix. But for me, working with Roger Daltrey was a bit special."

-Brian in Atlanta
The Who This Month!
http://www.thewhothismonth.com
My blog: