Sue Bundrick

Ann aiko at mountaincable.net
Mon Apr 23 21:58:04 CDT 2007

Hi everyone,
As you may have read on Pete's blog, Rabbit's wife - Sue passed away from cancer.  Lynne and I from the fan forum, The Grid, felt it was only appropriate to send our thoughts to Rabbit and his family.  Rabbit was kind enough to participate in our first Question & Answer session on the Grid.  We'd like to let him know we're with him during this difficult time.

Please email me at:  apearce at mcmaster.ca

AS SOON AS POSSIBLE.  I will print off all emails and send them to Rabbit by the end of the week (next Monday at the latest).

Many thanks!
Ann