Operation Ore flawed by fraud

Martin Bailey mbailey at netsolcq.com
Mon Apr 23 02:00:35 CDT 2007

keets popped out of nowhere and said:

> Pete never said anything about entering credit card details at that site.

Quite possibly.

> BTW, viewing pictures by accident is also illegal under UK law, as I understand it.

Yes, because the automated action of the browser making a cached copy constitutes a "copy" in legal terms.  This is a bizarre but common interpretation of the law, which would hopefully get thrown out court if it ever came to it.

> Martin, what's the date on your magazine?  I looked for the article online,
> but it appears the magazine is bimonthly.

This is the monthly UK edition.  I imagine it would say "June 2007" on the cover.

-MB

All currently agreed CQ Systems Ltd Terms & Conditions and product and service Warranties are implicitly assumed with this Email.

NetSolCQ (CQ Systems Ltd trading as NetSolCQ). Registered Office Address: Planet House, North Heath Lane, Horsham RH12 5QE West Sussex England. Registered in England No 1998080. VAT:826611533