Operation Ore flawed by fraud

Elaine Deuel ecdgrand at msn.com
Sun Apr 22 15:25:20 CDT 2007

I think if you read that part again they mention both Pete and de Naja's names which I take to mean Robert de Naja signed up for Spermed while Pete must have signed up to Alberto. Since that sounds like the name Pete mentioned in that Guardian interview he did a few years back. The site that had that warning on it. Also I have read on other sites detailing the Landslide case that there were at least 12 sites that were definitely found to have illegal content on them. Neither of those two sites were even mentioned.