Operation Ore flawed by fraud

L. Bird pkeets at hotmail.com
Sun Apr 22 08:54:54 CDT 2007

>might I add, that police tend to have tricks up their sleeves so to speak
when questioning a suspect. you're not sure exactly what they know or don't
know,
which is probably why pete opened his mouth in the first place. so in case
they have "something on him", he's already beat them to the punch.

They told him there was child porn at the Landslide site, which he has never
denied accessing.

Pete says in his public statements that he doesn't recall seeing child porn
there.  His public reading of his confession is carefully worded.  He
confessed to accessing the Landslide site, but not to viewing child porn.

Martin, what's the date on your magazine?  I looked for the article online,
but it appears the magazine is bimonthly.

keets