A must see...

JOELTLE515 at aol.com JOELTLE515 at aol.com
Fri Apr 13 23:24:55 CDT 2007

LOL.  no offense, but y know how old that video is?  ringo posted it on his
own website last year I remember, which is where I first saw it, and penn
Jillette (penn and teller) has already debunked it by letting a friend of his
(Jason garfield) do the same act with five balls instead of three, saying it's more
complicated that way (personally, I think both acts are amazing). chris bliss
is a comedian who has appeared on a few talk shows thanks to this video,
which is an act he does as a finale, and I believe he dosen't even do it that
often.   he has done it recently for a fatboy slim video.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mbn6Y_MvOaE
- fatboy slim video

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uD5YX-uegP0&mode=related&search=
- w. fatboy slim on Letterman (four balls here!)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QYUXaYCkv-A
- Jason garfield