Stern on Imus

Barbara Guerriero mushmouse_44 at hotmail.com
Fri Apr 13 19:45:25 CDT 2007

Stern predicted that Imus would not last the week. He canot say too much
becuase of the agreement  he has with his former employer that he would keep
his mouth shut about all matters concerning them; Robin sated she overheard
imus call some women in the offices at nbc the "n" word; you can tell she
hates him by the tone in her voice