Stern on Imus

JOELTLE515 at aol.com JOELTLE515 at aol.com
Wed Apr 11 22:50:13 CDT 2007

In a message dated 4/11/2007 8:25:54 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
mushmouse_44 at hotmail.com writes:

> Stern wants to see Imus fired becuase he hates him. He loves the idea that
> NBC is on its knees trying to figure out what to do. He did say the remark
> was stupid and laughs at Imus' stupidity. Stern at least has diversity in
> his group; Imus' show does not. Stern is sitting back laughing at Imus
> defending himself and laughing at NBC;

nothing really surprising, although I was wondering about stern's reaction to
the whole imus thing too. as much as some may not be too fond of robin on
stern's show, at least stern has what you may call a "strong black woman" as one
of his "co-horts" (I believe she served in the military believe it or not),
and they even make fun of each other now and then.  that's the kind of humor
that pete was lacking on that fateful morning and roger was willing to go along
with.   if you go on stern's show, you should expect to be made fun of about
something and be willing to go along with it. if you don't want it, don't go on.
 I know it sounds like i'm changing the subject here, but that's how I feel.

personally, I never really liked imus by the way. I saw his show on MSNBC
once because I heard someone was gonna be on, and it was like the most boring
thing I've ever seen on TV.  I can do his voice though. maybe I could be his
replacement during the two weeks he's off? ; )