Who reality show and vintage Daltrey on Stern

LENONO68 at aol.com LENONO68 at aol.com
Sat Apr 7 00:03:37 CDT 2007

Did anyone tape the Stern performance? I never heard of this appearance
before.

Matt

In a message dated 4/4/2007 9:12:30 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,

From:  sroundtable at aol.com
Subject: Who reality show and vintage Daltrey on  Stern
To: thewho at igtc.com

I'm excited about this "See me, hear me"  show to cast Tommy.  Hell, if there
is a casting call site within  proximity of New Orleans, I'm gonna try out.
I know the entire  soundtrack and have sung a number of these live with my
band.  I'm 35, so  I won't be Tommy, but I could make a convincing Uncle Ernie or
Cousin  Kevin.  And I do a mean cockney accent.

By the way, on Howard  Stern's "Mastertape Theatre" this morning, they ran a
1986 show that the gang  did in LOndon, and the in-studio guests were the Alan
Parsons project and  Roger Daltrey.  It was brilliant radio all around.
Roger sang WGFA  with the singer/keyboard player for APP (Eric Wolfson?), then did
an  INCREDIBLE scream that had everyone in the studio going crazy.  If you
have sirius, tune-in today, as they will be replaying it several times before
tomorrow's installment.

Mc