I Can See For Miles....Today

JOELTLE515 at aol.com JOELTLE515 at aol.com
Thu Apr 5 20:19:22 CDT 2007

I like adam sandler AND don cheadle, and it looks like a good movie to me,
and I do hope to see it someday. so, it's adam sandler trying his hand at being
dramatic, wouldn't be the first comic to do so i'm sure you know. I don't pay
much attention to what those freebie loving critics have to say about
anything.  quite a few flicks I've enjoyed that have recieved one or two star ratings
from those blowhards. and a few that have recieved high marks, I start
watching them and be like, "eh, what's the point?" and shut it off.
"the number 23" looks interesting too.