Cancelling Shows

lowgens02 at aol.com lowgens02 at aol.com
Thu Apr 5 04:22:51 CDT 2007

Pete made it clear somewhere that he doesnt want to show disrespect to Roger by going
on without him.It's a disappointment for the San Antonio and Mexico fans but the Tampa
fans got their rescheduled show.I was 4th row from the stage on March 13th at the first
Tampa show that was postponed.I must admit,there was a nasty buzz in the air when
Roger walked off and there was a ten minute break in between before anyone knew
what was going to happen,and then Pete came out and announced a reschedule
two weeks from that point.Thank goodness for that.I would not want to see the
band go on without Roger to be honest.The hardcore WHO fans would of been ok
with Pete going on and doing the leads but the mainstreamers most likely would
not go for that.