I Can See For Miles....Today - more info

Scott Keller shkeller55 at yahoo.com
Thu Apr 5 00:46:41 CDT 2007

Good point about Wikipedia, but in this case it seemed to be correct.  I was 16 when the book was published and remember some of the headlines from when it was determined to be a hoax.

  Scott

JOELTLE515 at aol.com wrote:
  In a message dated 4/4/2007 10:00:42 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
shkeller55 at yahoo.com writes:

> Found more info on Wikipedia. It says the book was a fake authorized
> autobiography and it came out in 1971. The movie title is "The Hoax".

ah yes, ok. looks like a good one. dunno why people still trust
wikipedia, but ok.. ha.