I Can See For Miles....Today - more info

Scott Keller shkeller55 at yahoo.com
Wed Apr 4 20:59:59 CDT 2007

Found more info on Wikipedia.  It says the book was a fake authorized autobiography and it came out in 1971.  The movie title is "The Hoax".

  Scott

Scott Keller <shkeller55 at yahoo.com> wrote:
  I can't remember the name of the movie but it stars Richard Gere and it's about the guy (Clifford Irving???) who wrote a fake biography of Howard Hughes. I vaguely remember hearing the story on the news a long time ago.

Scott

JOELTLE515 at aol.com wrote:
In a message dated 4/4/2007 9:11:14 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
nakedi at comcast.net writes:

> I saw a movie ad yesterday heavily featuring Who Are You. What was it
> called again.....anyone?

oh yeah, I saw that too. can't remember it. I even heard that song in a
"daily show" bit that I assume was a reference to CSI.

Scott H. Keller
shkeller55 at yahoo.com