I Can See For Miles....Today

JOELTLE515 at aol.com JOELTLE515 at aol.com
Wed Apr 4 20:02:04 CDT 2007

In a message dated 4/4/2007 6:25:59 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
lewinski at icanon.com writes:

> They
> link this phenomena to better nutrition and more exercise.

umm, I thought it was just genes..  I'm quite tall, 6' 3" and my diet I don't
think you would call necessarily healthy (although I do enjoy vegetables and
fruit when I can) and I don't exercise as much as I know I should..

>> I can't wait until the segment on erectile disfunction and we are
>> treated to IH playing away, or the repeating "I want it, I want it, I
>> want it.." :-[

oh yes, I can feel your pain.   non-who, but a deodorant commercial with the
police song, "don't stand so close to me" could be another one.   maybe a
contact lenses ad with "behind blue eyes"? an anti-PMS pill ad with "my wife"
perhaps?

>> I would imagine that would come with the standard legal disclaimer that if

>> you play IH for more than 4 hours to go seek medical attention
immediately?

I feel that way about "endless wire" but... I guess I should keep my mouth
shut around here about that. ; )

"some people have a hard time explaining rock n' roll. I don't think anyone
can really explain rock n' roll.....except pete townshend".