I Can See For Miles....Today

Joe Lewinski lewinski at icanon.com
Wed Apr 4 18:22:59 CDT 2007

Hey,

The Today show did a segment (Monday) on the country that has the tallest
people, on average.  Americans are now #2 to the Dutch.   They
link this phenomena to better nutrition and more exercise.  During part of the
segment they had some tall Dutch guy standing there grinning and
  ICSFM playing in the background.   Very cool.

I think the key for writing songs for movies and television is having
a complete phrase that puts across a message all by itself,
like:   "It's a put on....", or, "We won't get fooled again..no no!"

These phrases can be easily used in these segments.  Pete is great at this.

I can't wait until the segment on erectile disfunction and we are
treated to IH playing away, or the repeating "I want it, I want it, I
want it.."   :-[

Joe in Philly