The Who This Month for April PLUS A History Of The Who

Brian Cady brianinatlanta2001 at yahoo.com
Mon Apr 2 20:58:56 CDT 2007

A slightly belated entry for The Who This Month for April but it's up and running again (and loading faster Scott tells me). Lotsa video links along with the usual pictures and text. Go to:

http://www.thewhothismonth.com

In addition, allow me to introduce my newly composed "A History Of The Who." Commissioned by Scott Smith and written by me, the site gives you the entire history of the band from the after-school noisemakers in Shepherd's Bush to the globe-trotting superstars of today we all know and love. The smashed guitars, the thrown fists, the triumphs and failures, the royalty and the bankruptcies and even the gay rumors are all covered. I hope you enjoy. Here's the link to the first page:

http://www.thewho.net/whostory/WhoHistory61-64.htm

-Brian in Atlanta
The Who This Month!
http://www.thewhothismonth.com