Who reality show and vintage Daltrey on Stern

Scott Keller shkeller55 at yahoo.com
Mon Apr 2 15:40:33 CDT 2007

Um, Mc, sorry, but you might want to check the date on that news item about the Tommy casting call.

  And now I know who's keeping Sanjaya on American Idol.    :()

sroundtable at aol.com wrote:
  I'm excited about this "See me, hear me" show to cast Tommy. Hell, if there is a casting call site within proximity of New Orleans, I'm gonna try out. I know the entire soundtrack and have sung a number of these live with my band. I'm 35, so I won't be Tommy, but I could make a convincing Uncle Ernie or Cousin Kevin. And I do a mean cockney accent.

By the way, on Howard Stern's "Mastertape Theatre" this morning, they ran a 1986 show that the gang did in LOndon, and the in-studio guests were the Alan Parsons project and Roger Daltrey. It was brilliant radio all around. Roger sang WGFA with the singer/keyboard player for APP (Eric Wolfson?), then did an INCREDIBLE scream that had everyone in the studio going crazy. If you have sirius, tune-in today, as they will be replaying it several times before tomorrow's installment.

Mc

PS- Vote for SANJAYA!!!!!!