Gettin In Tune

L. Bird pkeets at hotmail.com
Sun Apr 30 11:18:04 CDT 2006

>I'm misinterpreting things this week.  Thinking Rabbit had never *heard*
>these songs, not 'musically not know them.'

If the band hasn't played the songs since 1980, then Rabbit may never have
heard them.  I'm under the impression he's not a Who fan as we use the term.
  He's a professional musician, and not likely to go on a search for all the
Who's obscurest boots so he can hear what they did live at every show in
1975.  I'll bet he doesn't even own all their CDs.

keets