Keith and Tourettes

Johanna Johnson jmljohnson3 at yahoo.com
Sun Apr 30 06:26:36 CDT 2006

I always wondered why you picked that name :)

  Regarding In the Attic, I think that is one of the most interesting parts from the first episode, is getting a real inside view, one that has never really been available to most fans, into Pete's world, via Rachel...and more and more via Pete too.  It is fascinating.

Keithjmoon70 at aol.com wrote:
  >He definitely was sociable and for the most part, very lovable.

Thus, my email address. :)

Anybody catch this week's In the Attic? Pete -via Rachel is letting us into
his world.

Jon in Mi.