Kieth

Denise Purcell oshngrl at mac.com
Sat Apr 29 12:32:02 CDT 2006

Hi Johanna,
I mentioned it before in one of my posts...not specifically
Tourettes. I believe that Roger has mentioned this recently.  I have
my teaching certificates in special ed., elementary, and art. After
teaching kids with autism for three years I have no doubt that Moon
went undiagnosed for some type of disability.
Hope life is treating you well these days.
Love, Denise