John's voice

sroundtable at aol.com sroundtable at aol.com
Tue Apr 25 12:57:18 CDT 2006

Kevin writes:

Sorry, I should have clarified....and, It may have been 2001..
No, this wasn't with The Who, rather the show JEB played up here in VT.
I can't recall the exact date, but it was not long before he died.
Just checked the "properties" of some of the photos from that
day....6/12/01.

Still, perfect voice.  Impressed doesn't do it justice.
Blown away is more like it.

Kevin:

Why, if John could still sing so well, did he have Godfrey Townshend sing most of the songs live that John himself recorded and sung as a solo artist?  I noticed this on the Left for Live CD.

Mc