Songwriter's Hall of Fame

L. Bird pkeets at hotmail.com
Wed Apr 12 22:36:18 CDT 2006

>Unbelievably, Pete Townshend was once again nominated
but not inducted into the Songwriters Hall of Fame.
<snip>
If anyone has a lot of disposable income - you can
join the National Academy of Popular Music and as a
voting member, make sure next year the inductees make
a little more sense at:
http://www.songwritershalloffame.org/membership.asp

Was he on the ballot this year?

Garrett, I had a look at this a few years back and I sort of thought it's
about who makes the biggest donation.  I don't think you'll talk them into
inducting Pete until he's willing to send them a nice big check.

keets