Simpsons?

JOELTLE515 at aol.com JOELTLE515 at aol.com
Wed Apr 5 05:21:27 CDT 2006

In a message dated 4/5/2006 4:02:13 AM Eastern Standard Time,
uisqueman at yahoo.com.br writes:

> Did they really do the voices, i.e. were they credited at the end?  What
> was
> the name of the episode?

well, it was a collection of voices singing in unison so it could've been
anybody actually. I don't think pete and roger did anything. hell, pete wasn't
even in the "tale of two springfields" episode. ha.    I don't know the title of
this episode, but it has to do with springfield getting the opportunity of
getting its own football team and homer's father does something that ruins it
and everyone disowns him and he comtemplates suicide and later becomes a
bullfighter. yes, it was quite an episode..