Viewing YouTube Videos

Janine janine_r at sbcglobal.net
Mon Apr 3 02:01:47 CDT 2006

Thanks for the tip - I'll pass it along to some friends who
are having trouble.

Also, I would guess it's a good idea to make sure you have
the latest version of Flash (Ver 8). It also says on their
support page to not have popups blocked.

BTW, it's working OK for me today using Mozilla.

This is an incredible & insightful interview with Pete - it
looks fairly recent - anyone know when this took place?

http://youtube.com/watch?v=SARMUL9PGzc&search=the%20who%20pete

Janine