YouTube

L. Bird pkeets at hotmail.com
Sun Apr 2 12:09:11 CDT 2006

>If anyone is having trouble viewing these using Mozilla,
Firefox, or Netscape, try using Internet Explorer.

>I have DSL & a fairly new computer, and never have any
trouble streaming or viewing video. But these vids were
impossible to watch. Then I tried viewing them in IE, & they
played perfectly. (I was first using Mozilla.)

Didn't work for me.  I have a similar setup, but still got choppy video, so
I emailed to complain.  They say they're having some technical difficulties
and all should be well soon.  Maybe they have a little more traffic than
they expected?  It's a cool site.

keets