Moderator Election

Lowgens02 at aol.com Lowgens02 at aol.com
Sat Apr 1 21:49:37 CST 2006

In a message dated 4/1/2006 10:02:37 PM Eastern Standard Time,
pkeets at hotmail.com writes:
>>>Voting has ended and the election results for the four moderator positions
are available.  Participation was 39% of the list members.  I will be
contacting those elected shortly to discuss their new roles.  Thank you
everybody who ran and/or voted!

Hey, many congrats to the winners!!!  And MANY thanks to Martin and Louis
for standing for election.  You're excellent contributors to the list and
well respected, as the nominations showed.

Looking forward to a fine-tuned list.<<<<

I did not vote so I'd like to apologize for not participating as it fell on
my first
two days of my new job which was 13 hours eachday.Congrats to the
winners and welcome.

Mike S