Wanted: Drummer

Frate, Chris (EM, PTL) chris.frate at penske.com
Thu Mar 31 14:36:12 CST 2005

Ugh! Pick someone who can lose control once in a while. None of those three can do that. I don't know who can - not even Zak can do that. Actually Ginger Baker or Mitch Mitchell might be the closest to Keith's "seat of your pants" drumming style. I'm at a loss for anyone younger though. Scott? Any suggestions?