Who are you, American Idiot?

Jim M NakedI at comcast.net
Thu Mar 31 07:34:33 CST 2005

I thought I'd mention this because several of you have talked about this album here.

Boulevard of Broken Dreams came on the radio in my car yesterday.  At the beginning of the song, before I recognized what it was, there's this backing track that sounds a lot like the backing track to Who Are You.  At first, I thought it *was* some re-mixed version of WAY.  I thought it sounded a lot like the way Pete re-worked it on Psychoderelict.  Anyone else make that connection?

Jim M