Pete's Diary

Jdtr006 at aol.com Jdtr006 at aol.com
Wed Mar 30 18:43:05 CST 2005

In a message dated 3/28/2005 6:04:56 PM Eastern Standard Time,
schrade at akrobiz.com writes:

> Possibly.  And I think he has mood swings.  Big mood swings.  Mood swings
> that last years.  He's inconsistent &erratic.  And that's just fine, I
> guess.  Isn't
> that one of the reasons we're drawn to him?

I remember reading Pete was on antidepressant meds. If he is going through a
rough time right now, it may be that he just doesn't want to tour. It's real
simple, but maybe he just does not feel like it.

"We will never see another album with Roger as
long as Pete can come up with enough excuses to last until Roger no longer
has the chops to sing,"

this could be a great problem. Roger has lost a lot of his vocal ability and
it will only get worse
Sandy