Oasis Presale

Who Rocks leb905 at yahoo.com
Tue Mar 29 19:55:51 CST 2005

If anyone is interested, this one is about Houston, but I've got one
fro Denver, too.

>OASIS IN HOUSTON

For this and more Oasis news articles please click on the link below,
http://www.oasisinet.com

Oasis have announced they will be touring the United States through
September and October this year. It's a not to be missed three act bill
that includes Special Guests Jet, as well as introducing the UK's
hottest new band Kasabian.*

The first show to go up on sale with this sensational three band line
up will be in Houston Texas. Oasis return to Houston for the first time
in seven years to headline the Cynthia Woods Mitchell Pavilion on
September 25th. Tickets for this show (priced at just $45 reserved, $25
lawn) go on sale on Saturday March 26 at 10.00am.

However, Oasis fans can participate in a special Pre sale opportunity
from 0830am CST on Tuesday the 22nd March by clicking here

http://www.oasis.tickets.musictoday.com/Oasis/calendar.aspx

*(except Hollywood Bowl)