The Who Mailing List Digest, V12 #52

Frate, Chris (EM, PTL) chris.frate at penske.com
Tue Mar 29 10:24:55 CST 2005

The real difference is that Mick and Keith just keep plugging away. They write and they put it out. Not that that's bad. They are still a great band (although not live in my opinion). Pete has to innovate and be challenged. I think he throws away a lot of of tunes. That's why he doesn'tjust keep churning out albums. This is all just speculation, of course.