Who Scrap Tour and Album

L. Bird pkeets at hotmail.com
Sat Mar 26 12:50:06 CST 2005

>What about Roger, who also signed up for some non-Who work (TV series)
recently?

>Your post sounds like you think that *if oooonly* Zak weren't touring
with Oasis, we'd get a new Who album.  History argues against that.
Whatever's blocked the new album despite all the talk about it since at
least 1999, it's not Zak.

Do you suppose it's Roger?  After all, he's had this movie shoot scheduled
since the middle of last year, and he must have put his name in for the
series--it's unlikely that the offer came in out of the blue.  Also, there's
been a lot of activity related to his solo CDS.  All this attention to his
solo projects might mean that Roger has said he's not going to do anything
with The Who until, say, the album is done.

keets