Who Scrap Tour and Album

Alan McKendree amck at thenetdr.com
Sat Mar 26 09:57:38 CST 2005

> From: "Sigel, James (N-CSC)" <james.sigel at lmco.com>
> Date: March 24, 2005 3:50:47 PM CST
>
> PS - And is anyone else pissed at Zak for bailing on The Who at
> such a moment as this???

Psshht.  Watch out or I'll post (courtesy of his webmaster) a
screenful's worth of projects and plans Zak's put on hold while waiting
for Pete/The Who to actually record and/or tour.  Unless one is on
retainer, which I understand Zak is not, eventually one has to take the
work that's available *now*, not "real soon".

What about Roger, who also signed up for some non-Who work (TV series)
recently?

Your post sounds like you think that *if oooonly* Zak weren't touring
with Oasis, we'd get a new Who album.  History argues against that.
Whatever's blocked the new album despite all the talk about it since at
least 1999, it's not Zak.

Cheers,
Alan McKendree
Townshend, 1967