Pete's Diary

Frate, Chris (EM, PTL) chris.frate at penske.com
Thu Mar 24 08:42:07 CST 2005

Maybe sell out was the wrong phrase to use. What I really meant was that oldies tours probably made him feel somewhat irrelevant. I personally don't think that lending your music to a show or product is selling out as long as it's a show or product that you believe in or are proud to be associated with. The CSI franchise is one of the most well made and written on television and I'm glad it gets Who music out to the general public three times a week. Now, having Schlitz sponsor the '82 tour, I'm not sure about that one.