Pete's Diary

L. Bird pkeets at hotmail.com
Tue Mar 22 21:11:53 CST 2005

>but why is it that pete can continue gracefully as a solo artist while
>roger
is all pissed that pete isn't all that focused on the new who album? that
was
more or less my point there.

Because Roger's a workaholic and he thinks the new Who album ought to be
done by now?  Also, remember that Roger is Pete's biggest fan.  I've been
seeing his sentiments echoed on several lists.

Roger has continued gracefully as a solo artist, as far as I can see.  He's
been issuing/reissuing albums right and left and now he's signed up for a
movie and possible series without any delay.  The pissy interview is the
only indication so far that he's unhappy with Pete about this.

keets