ICE news on Who DVD

JOELTLE515 at aol.com JOELTLE515 at aol.com
Tue Mar 22 18:50:17 CST 2005

In a message dated 3/22/2005 6:35:44 PM Eastern Standard Time,
schrade at akrobiz.com writes:

> I'm afraid I don't follow you.  Why would there be plenty of old footage of
> John available?  And what Beatles "voiceovers" are you referring to?

the beatles "anthology" documentary (currently available as a five disc DVD
set) includes some "voiceovers" from John Lennon talking about the beatle days
in connection to whatever they're talking about in a particular scenario. they
also had old footage of Lennon from the mike douglas show and elsewhere.