hall of fame TV review

JOELTLE515 at aol.com JOELTLE515 at aol.com
Sat Mar 19 23:50:20 CST 2005

ok. I would like to apologize to percy sledge for feeling that he shouldn't
really be in the hall of fame. his performance of "when a man Loves a woman"
(although cut a few times by his induction speech) had me in tears. he does
deserve it after all.

and springsteen probably gave the greatest speech I ever heard anyone give.
it was funny, poignant, poetic, he had the edge's guitar playing down to a tee,
and u2's performance and speech was equally as gratifying. and they did leave
in bruce's recounting of seeing u2 for the first time at a London club with
pete townshend and even mentioned pete as one of the guitarists that gives the
band its sound, meaning without their sound, there's no them.